Thursday, March 16

thank you Hallman family!!

I had a great time with you guys! We all did. I know Shane was wishing he was here as well. The aquarium was great, the Factory was great-thanks for lunch! Laser Quest was a blast and one more stop at the Scrapbook Bucket was awesome as well.






Georgeous starfish from today. Things in nature are so easy to photograph. They always look good! I can't wait to do a little scuba diving when Shane gets home. It's been a while and seeing this type of ocean life made me miss it.













Love this. Brittany you are an awesome woman. George thanks
pu

putting up with us all day even though you weren't feeling so well. I appreciate it!





This little guy flirted with me while I was watching him. I think sting rays are the neatest. They look like they know what's going on when you watch them. I also like their smiles.

Ooh-at Laser Quest today I can report that on three games I came in 4th, 2nd, and 1st. Drake beat me on the first game. On the second game I got the fourth highest score of the day, and on the last game brought home the championship. I should really be a Laser Champion. I'm so good. I hate to brag this way but I am a little on the unbeatable side and I rack up the cool points with the kids. Brittany as soon as George is old enough we'll have to do this again. I think we'd be 1 and 2. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Team Manager said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:03 PM  
Blogger Team Manager said...

Sounds like you all had a great time. Love the pics. Especially the one of the sting ray. I'm not sure I've seen them from that angle before. The scrap bucket sounds cool. I think I may have come across them on an online search I did once. I will have to check them out on my next trip up. Hey, that will be next week. Awesome.

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home