Saturday, March 11

lazy days of spring feel like summer?

Today was a good relaxing day. First we went to Drake's soccer game. Then Dev and I met two friends for a movie. We saw Failure to Launch and can I just say-funny! It was much better than I thought it was going to be and I had high hopes walking into it. Then I dropped Dev off to babysit Drake and his friends and met mine for Mexican and Margaritas.
I came home stuffed and ready to veg on the couch. I got my reflector shades I bought for taking pictures and they are almost as tall as I am! I'm excited to work with them and see how different or not my pictures look. They all are supposed to give a different look with each shade. I will do some shots tomorrow and post. I took these today before I got my reflectors-literally five minutes after shooting the post man showed up, we hadn't even made it inside yet-bummer. So now my house is a mess, we're chilling watching Gladiator and Drake is already asleep. Love soccer days!

 Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Team Manager said...

Sounds like a great day. I love Matthew McConaughey, so maybe I will have to go see Failure to Launch. You will be happy to hear that I just finished watching Cinderella Man. I hope I am not assessed any late fees upon returning it to you. I plan on watching Walk the Line tomorrow night. If I had known that you are such a movie nazi, I wouldn't have "rented" them from you.

8:34 PM  
Blogger ChristyR said...

i'm laughing at that-movie nazi. It's true I kinda am but at least I can admit it. Glad you watched one at least. Ice Age is a must too! So yeah movies back by Friday...that would complete your two week window! I can't help the way I am about them-my parents made me that way.

8:53 PM  
Blogger ~Mel said...

Your kids are gorgeous... I love the freckles, it adds character.

Oh you'd hate me Movie-nazi... I borrowed a DVD from a friend at work. Still have yet to watch it and it's been 6 months. Oops.

7:45 AM  
Blogger ChristyR said...

yeah-six months I would have had it back by then...I'm like this cos we used to lend out movies and one that I never got back was Hunchback of Notre Dame and Big Daddy. Both people had claimed they never borrowed it so I like them back within two weeks now.

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home