Thursday, March 16

first stop

Scrapbook shopping. Brittany had a list of stores for us to hit with the maps. We went around
the entire Dallas area hitting some real good ones. This is the first Recollections store. Only
fitting that I get a picture. We stopped at a place called the Scrap Bucket? Everything is taken out of the package and sold individually. Clearly my favorite place. I got the best charms there.
I was also able to pick up Making Memories new book Decorate Life. Thanks Britt for the scrapbook tour! Had a blast!












Can I tell you about this little guy. So there is a pool and there is a jacuzzi. He gets out of the pool walks over to the jacuzzi and drops trou and starts taking a piss. He doesn't care that there are people in jacuzzi or that there are women sitting next to jacuzzi. To him it looked like a giant toilet. I tried to get him to do it again cos I wanted the picture. If I had the picture it would go something like this:
Scrapbook shopping with Brittany: $200
Mexican dinner with old friends: $60
Watching George pee in jacuzzi:priceless!
Totally worth the trip just for that! Love it!









Michael and Drake up to the same old tricks. Love to watch you two play!












Morgan and Dev! You guys are just so calm and collective and have it together. It's more relaxing being around you two than any of our other kids. Umm until Devin nailed lady in wheel chair, at the pool, in the head. Thanks for that embarrassing moment as a mother! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Mel said...

Oh my .... I would have jumped out of the pool so fast if I saw the kid pee!

Too damn funny!

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home