Monday, March 13

reflector shades

Okay not trying to be a professional but I love to take portrait shots and got this 5-1 reflector shades cos it was half off! So this is the first one and it's for B&W photos. It is a silver reflector. It was almost unbearable to look at it reflected so well.







This is a black reflector. You can see the shading on her face.













This acts as a fill light and is like a pearl almost translucent reflector.












This is the gold and is supposed to be used indoors but loved the way it looked like the sun was coming down. If the sun wasn't so bright behind her I would believe we were watching a sunset. Can't wait to play with it more-it's my fav. All of these pics were taken outside at 5. I was the one facing the sun. It was nice for my child not to have to squint so I can get the shot. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Mel said...

These are fantastic! You'll have to school me on your filter knowledge.

Dev is too cute as well...

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home