Monday, March 13

I know I said the gold one was my fave but I forgot about this one. It is a pearl type and I love the look it gives. You can see that some of the light is reflected onto her face but not so harsh. To me it's more of a subtle reflect. All of them were last minute after some throwing of the softball before heading out to do some bowling so they are more candid. On another note that damn Cuervo...my back feels like I was in a car wreck-you gotta hate the next day and feeling like you've been run over! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Team Manager said...

Very cool stuff. You will be taking paying jobs in no time. If you ever want to practice on new subjects let me know. I would like more pics of Zane and I together. Enjoy your week with the kids.

6:56 PM  
Blogger ~Mel said...

I agree - wonderful job on the pictures!

4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home