Friday, June 2

scrapper's block?

so I might not be able to come up with a scrapbook page right now but...

creating something else can help bring back the mojo! I have finished my third recipe swap page for the day. loving it. I am going to have them all done this weekend. I'm hoping I'll be able to mail these out on Monday. Just waiting for one more but hopefully it's on it's way!

to top that all off. card night tonight. at a SU demonstrater's house....all of her old stamps...drastically reduced! I bought some SU sets for five dollars! My friends and I made out-bigtime! can you believe it's friday? I'll be up all night telling myself, "Donna believes I'm perfect just the way I create!" Live it ladies!
 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger ~Mel said...

Okay, that just sounds really really yummy! Hopefully that will be coming my way! I'm hoping to get started on my 2nd one this weekend.

yah for making out with the SU sets!

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home