Sunday, May 21

do you see a family resemblence? I've been saying for years that Dev has my brother's feet and now I've got proof!

Last night we hung out at Cosmic Bowling. It was from 12-2 and it was fun. I did great but my brother was the overall winner. Then we hit Jack N The Box for a little late night snack. We got up, packed a cooler, and hit the lake. Luckily for us a friend of mine showed up with her boat and took us out.

Shane got word that he's coming home around the 25th-27th of June...I am so ready and hope he doesn't get bumped...we might be able to make our scheduled vacation afterall! Loving it. So, keep your fingers crossed for us!

I have lots of blogging to catch up on. My bro leaves tomorrow afternoon and he wants to hit the gym with me...can't wait to give him my type of workout! Have a great Monday!
 Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Love all the family pictures. Looks like you guys are all having a fabulous time!

6:38 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

It looks like you guys are having so much fun! Glad you're enjoying your brother's visit :)

5:23 AM  
Blogger ~Mel said...

Yah that Shane's visit will be here before you know it.

Glad you're having fun spending time with your brother - great shots!

7:07 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Looks like you had a wonderful weekend! Great shots of everyone!

So you gonna write us a review of Davinci? I really want to see it.

Glad to hear that you will soon be seeing your hubby, my fingers are crossed for ya.

8:19 AM  
Blogger Cicada said...

GREAT news about Shane! Definitely will be sending good vibes your way.

Great beach pictures!

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home