Thursday, May 25

yum!

don't these brownies look delicious. They are not even cooked yet. I added some caramel and praline crunch on top. Today is the kids last day of school so I thought a special treat was in order. Especially since my son got commendable on his Math Taks test and my daughter got commendable on her English Taks test. She was very close to commendable on her history Taks too. So proud of them. It's been a rough year but they performed with flying colors. When they get home we'll be off to see Over The Hedge. I don't think I'll ever refuse an animated film. Love them. Saturday Brittany is driving down to visit and I can't wait. I have found a new drink I want to try out on her and I will share the recipe here. It's so good! Have a happy Thursday! Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Oooh, those brownies look yummy! You going to make a recipe card for them? If not, I may need to do my caramel brownie recipe. Oh so good! And speaking of recipes, earlier this week Linda said she was half way done with hers, so my guess is she'll be getting them out to you soon.

9:03 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

They do look delicious. Can you send a small one to Ohio for me?

10:58 AM  
Blogger ~Mel said...

Hmmm Chocolate!

Tell me how Over the Hedge is - it looks REALLY cute! Enjoy the movie!

11:55 AM  
Blogger itsjustshannon said...

Ummmmmm! That does look good!

Would love to hear your review of over the hedge. Kids want to see it.

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home