Friday, May 26

listen here...

Okay first off I'm going to share some serious stuff. Everyone knows my mom passed away a few years ago. Almost eight. She had colon cancer. By the time they caught it, it had spread all over her abdominal cavity and there was nothing to do but make her comfortable. Her colon was almost completely obstructed and they couldn't believe she had no signs or symptoms. I have to disagree that she had no signs or symptoms when her colon was almost completely obstructed. I would say it was something she chose to ignore. I don't know this for sure but I saw a picture of her cancer in her colon and there was no way for her to poop just about. Well since then I have become a little anal when it comes to my health. Any little thing and I'm at the doctors. Heartburn will even cause me to head to the doc's office. I've lied about family history to have a colonoscopy. Every year I'm at the GYN getting an exam. I hate it but I call it "preventable medicine". And, in todays world of health, I'm sorry but, I just don't think we're into too much preventitive medicine. Our pets get more preventitive medicine than we do. True. So I want you all to read my new friend Jessica's blog. If it's been over that year well I want you in there! I'd also appreciate it if you all left her a nice message!
I hate to move onto another topic but XMen III-best movie I've seen all year. Love it. Over The Hedge-boring. Rent it unless you have nothing else to see with the little ones and want to. XMen III-blown away. Would go watch it again right now if it were free. If your wondering if that pencil has a penis on the end-it does. =)
 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Cicada said...

Yeah, good post Christine!

I had an abnormal pap about 10 years ago now, and I am completely nutsy about getting my exams done on time now. The abnormal cells went away and didn't come back, and my doctor is very laid back about it... but I'm not.

Sending good vibes jessica's way!!!

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home