Monday, May 22

he's gone...

Just the 3 of us again. I really enjoyed my brother's visit and am hoping this month flies by because Shane will be coming home from Iraq on or about the 27th of June!!! Yeah! I am so excited! We've known he's coming home sometime in the summer but when you don't have a date you can't count it down but we now have his R&R time and I'm so ready.
The kids get out of school on Thursday. I love it when they are on summer break and just hope it doesn't mess up my gym schedule. I get up when they do and as soon as they get on the bus I'm out the door for the gym...here's to not getting a little lazy.

Thanks Mikey for the awesome visit! I love that you are my brother..I couldn't ask for a better one! And ladies...he is single! Isn't he cute....and he has impecable taste, loves to travel, is 30, and he's nice......Julie B. if your reading this I still believe you'd make beautiful babies with my brother! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Love how you're playing matchmaker! However, I think my brother might give your brother a run for his money for the "best brother" award, who, by the way, is also 30 and single. :)

6:53 AM  
Blogger ~Mel said...

Sorry to hear that Mikey's visit is over, but I'm glad you enjoyed your time together.

And you got some good shots to remember the visit!

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home