Wednesday, May 24

hello

I joined a montly carstock subscription and I love it! This is my first shipment and so far so good. A friend of mine also joined and she didn't care for two of the colors so they swapped them out for her. How nice. I have never seen some of the textures. I didn't know what I was missing and wish I had known about it long ago. I had always bought one brand one texture but now I see there is a whole other cardstock world out there. I have a question for everyone. When I was in Minneapolis I bought some of EK Success' little notebook paper. I made a layout with it and loved it but now I cannot find it anywhere. I have gone through everything I own just for this notebook paper and it seems to have grown legs and walked off. Maybe it didn't like my handwriting. Do you know where I can get some? I'm desperate. I don't want to go buy a mini spiral album of notebook paper either. I want that one. HELP! Today just organizing my scrap room and getting a hair cut. I'm thinking of going short. I believe I'm gonna do it. I miss my short hair and am going to bring in some pics to see if she can recreate a hair cut I had in 1998. What do you think? The kids get out of school on Thursday and I can't wait. X-Men III starts this weekend! Looks good! Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Cardstock club soudns like fun. How many sheets of each color do you get? What brand is it? I want/need more details! But I may be too much of a Bazzill snob to get something different.

Sorry, no ideas about your EK Success notebook paper. Don't think I've seen anything like that before.

7:32 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

Congrats on the card stock club!!

Cut the hair short!! I miss short hair too.

7:33 AM  
Blogger ChristyR said...

the carstock club is www.simplycardstock.com
it's mostly bazzill and they have various clubs. I got four sheets of 12x12 and one each of 8.5x11.


Chicago gals...what was the name of that store we rode in that van too..that's where i bought the paper i'm looking for and can't remember the name of the store!

7:35 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Damn enabling! I may just need to sign up for the 12x12 club. I'm always looking for new colors. I like how on the site it tells you which lines the colors match with, etc.

8:20 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

hey there! my lss here has two types of "spiral" type 12 x 12 paper. It's the stuff by Karen Foster I think. I am free of daycare kids today, after I drop L off at dance I'll run to the store and take a couple pics and email 'em to ya. I know I said I was putting my swaps in the mail the other day but I haven't yet and I could just send some of these with my swaps.

Oh and a monthly cardstock club, I need that! Ok so I don't but I think I love cardsock more than pp most of the time. Humm, that would be one more thing I could pin on you. I must check this out.

9:33 AM  
Blogger ~Mel said...

Hey, I'm getting my hair cut tonight too - cool that we're on the same page!

I'd love to see old pics of your short hair. And if you like it short, then by all means go for it!

I'm with Chris B, I may be too much of a Bazzill snob. Even when I use DCWV CS I feel like a traitor. Even though they have nice texture as well.
Chris B - you should forget you heard about this so you don't succumb to the club!

10:26 AM  
Blogger ChristyR said...

i think the only two kinds of cardstock they use is bazzill and prism but mostly bazzill. it's nice. go ahead. indulge in yet something else!

i'm on the phone with memories and beyond right now to find out if they have any of what i'm looking for. they do...ordering...!!

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home