Wednesday, May 24

don't i look sassy...this is the best photo i have of me with the short haircut, which is making me wonder if it's for me or not. I will be taking it in to my girl to see. I look young don't I? I swear Tricia is like Dick Clark....she hasn't aged a bit. Jealous.

Thanks to Kristin and Stephanie they let me know the name of the store and sent me the phone number so I called Memories & Beyond! They have what I wanted in stock and they are called Sarah Binders I bought a few packs in case I lose them again. I'll probably find them now that I have ordered new ones.=( owell. they're nice. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger ChristyR said...

okay so i realize i spelled sarah wrong...sorry sara!

11:23 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

I think I read about those on some blog a few months ago. Glad you figured out what they are!
And you look cute with that hair. You remind me of my friend Katie Stuckemeyer. I'll have to find a picture.

11:34 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

go for the short hair! love how it looks in the picture! way cute and so young lookin too! very sassy.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Cicada said...

Wow, that looks like 95% of my college pictures; right down to the booze on the top of the cabinets. Too funny. Cute picture of you and Tricia!

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home